You can find on this page the map of New York City monuments, the map of New York City tourist buses and the map of NYC river cruises. New York City is the most visited city in United States with 11.5 million tourists per year. Thanks to its numerous monuments, museums, sightseeings, landmarks and attractions, New York City was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
New York's five boroughs each have their own particularities and charm. The main tourist sites are located in the borough of Manhattan. You will find Central Parc, Times Square, the business district of the Financial District, the Empire State building and a magnificent view of the Statue of Liberty. Discover NYC's most emblematic museums such as the MOMA, the MET and the Guggenheim Museum. Then board a yellow taxi to discover Brooklyn, Queens or the Bronx which offer very different landscapes and interesting visits. All our maps of the monuments are free of charge to help you plan your trip.
New York City Attractions Map
In New York City you can visit:
- museums: Guggenheim Museum, Ellis Island Immigration Museum, American Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- monuments: Statue of Liberty
- neighborhoods: Soho, Chinatown, Little Italy
- squares: Times Square
- different attractions: Central Park, National September 11 Memorial, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center
The city is divided into 5 famous neighborhoods: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island. Each area of New York City offers must-see sights and secret corners.
- Manhattan concentrates the main tourist curiosities: Uper East Side, Wall Street, Chinatown, Central Park, Soho as many emblematic districts which make Manhattan an exciting district which attracts millions of tourists.
- The Bronx is separated from Manhattan by the Harlem River. This borough, now more secure, attracts more and more people. You will discover the South Bronx (the real Little Italy) and the Yankee Stadium.
- Brooklyn is the most populated district and qualified as an artists' district. Multi-cultural, Brooklyn offers a contemporary and trendy atmosphere.
- Queens attracts the trendy young generation. Queens is rich in atypical places, parks and architecture.
- Staten Island is the nature district, with multiple sports activities. It is the ideal district to recharge your batteries and take a break.
Big Bus Hop on Hop off Bus Map
The Big Bus of New York City is an original way of visiting NYC and discover its monuments, museums, attractions while getting on and off at your disposal. This concept of hop on hop off bus or open-top double-decker buses offers a network of 2 tourist tours and routes and 30 stops with commentary in 10 languages.
The Big Bus tour takes you to the heart of Manhattan to discover all the points of interest and monuments of the borough: the Empire State Building,Times Square,Central Park and the Statue of Liberty. Big Bus New York is the only sightseeing bus offering live commentary in English (pre-recorded in 10 languages), Wi-Fi and access to over 25 bus stops throughout the city so you can get on and off whenever you want. The buses are double-decker and open-top. You can see the different routes and all the stops on the map.
Among all the stops, 10 are a must: Times Square, Chinatown, Wall Street, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum, Madison Square Garden, Little Italy and the Statue of Liberty.
Four different tours are offered:
- Uptown Loop: the Upper East Side which is home to some of New York's most popular museums such as the Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The loop also takes you through Midtown, passing the Grand Central Terminal and the famous Chrysler Building.
- Downtown Loop: The lower part of Manhattan passes through the Flatiron District, Union Square, Greenwich Village and Times Square.
City Sights NY Tour Map
City Sights NY is a second hop on hop off bus company with open roofs to discover the city of NYC via a tour. City Sights NY offers 6 lines, 4 tourist bus lines and 2 river cruise lines. Tours are commented in 9 languages.
The CitySightseeing New York City buses pass by all the must-see sights in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
CitySightseeing NYC buses offer 4 routes:
- The Downtown tour (2h30): discover the must-see sights of Midtown and Lower Manhattan. The starting point of this tour is Times Square. You will pass by the Empire State Building and Battery Park and explore New York neighborhoods such as SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown.
- Uptown Tour (2 hours): The Uptown Loop covers the northern part of Manhattan. This tour also starts at Times Square and goes around Central Park. During this tour, you will discover the American Museum of Natural History, The Apollo Theater in Harlem, the Guggenheim and the Central Park Zoo.
- The Brooklyn Tour (1h30): The Brooklyn Tour is an in-depth discovery of Brooklyn that includes 8 stops in Brooklyn. This tour will allow you to discover several must-see sites in Brooklyn (Barclays Center, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the Brooklyn Public Library...).
- The Nocturnal tour (2 hours): discover the most beautiful illuminated places of the city. You will have the opportunity to enjoy a magnificent view of the Manhattan skyline from Brooklyn.
Circle Line Sightseeing Tour Map
The Circle Line Sightseeing of New York City is a regular river hop on hop off shuttle service transporting passengers on the Hudson River and East River to visit New York City.
With Circle Line cruises you will discover the sights of New York while enjoying a cruise. All Circle Line cruises depart from Pier 83, near the Intrepid Museum. Each cruise will allow you to enjoy views of Manhattan's skyline, the One World Observatory, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
There are several Circle Line sightseeing cruises in NYC :
- The Circle Line Best of NYC Cruise is a 2.5 hour cruise during which you will discover all of Manhattan. This cruise goes around the island of Manhattan. You will see the skyline, Yankee Stadium, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx and other sites. You will pass under iconic bridges such as the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge that connect Manhattan to other boroughs in New York.
- The Circle Line Landmarks Cruise allows you to see only the major sights of NYC. The cruise lasts 1h30: you will pass under the Brooklyn Bridge and you will see emblematic sites such as the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful views of Manhattan's skyline.
- The Circle Line Harbour Lights Cruise is a 2 hour cruise that allows you to enjoy a view of the skyline at night!
- The Circle Line Liberty Cruise lasts 1 hour. You will pass in front of the Statue of Liberty and enjoy views of the Manhattan skyline